Re: [opensuse] What! Can't these attachments be voided fromt the list? [Was: schick mir die IT-Projektmanag. Dokumenten zu!!!]
  • From: Sergey Mkrtchyan <crusoe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 23:16:41 +0400
Carlos E. R. wrote:
M Harris wrote:
Some folks are still dialup attached (I know hard to believe) ...
I am one of that folks ;) From 16.8 KBps to maximum 21.6 Kbps.

Ouch - not even V90... :-(

If you knew the prices...:-)

May sound strange, but it is still underdeveloped here yet. Even the University has constant problems with providing an Internet access, and when it does it is poor one.

Sergey
--
A----T Sergey Mkrtchyan,
C---G Master Student,