[opensuse] ADSL Modem Manual
  • From: "John Pierce" <john.j35@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 13:06:15 -0600
Hello, this is probably not the best place to ask, but I will anyway.
My son is running opensuse 10.2 on his computer, he lives in indiana
and just got dsl. They gave him the following modem and left him with
no manual.

Make: Next Level Communications
Model #: E2012

I would like to be able to assist him and log into his machine
remotely, but I cannot find a manual for the online configuration of
this modem, can anyone tell me where to start looking for one.

From google I have determined that the modem is manufactured by
Motorola, I think.

TIA

John
--
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at
http://counter.li.org