[opensuse] KDE Cleanup
  • From: Jay Smith <susehelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 16:02:55 -0800

So I just had someone bring in a notebook that had SuSE on it, 10.2. His friend
got all this crap on his desktop and asked me if it was possible to clean it up.
By that he means erase history from Ark and Kaffeine and all that good stuff. I
honestly don't know, I would just tell him to reinstall the OS but that can be a
pain since you can't have YaST2 memorize your packages. Anyone know how to clear
history on like Ark and Kaffeine? If not, I'll just have him reinstall and not
let anyone borrow his notebook anymore lol.