Re: [opensuse] CrossOver and Visio
  • From: Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:30:51 +0800
在 2007-01-26五的 12:09 +0200,Alexey Eremenko写道:
> Well, Cross-Over is not Free software, that is not included with
> openSUSE, so we cannot help.
>
> Please contact Cross-Over technical support.

Maybe he already did or maybe this is a SuSE specific issue?

People use CrossOver for a lot of reasons. I myself is a big Opensource
Software lover but I myself also very interested in how to get crossover
work better because there are 100 viso files in our company's file
server that I have to work on. Switch to Windows or find a way to run
visio on my SuSE, that's my situation and the poster might get stuck
like this too.

I knew OpenOffice Draw can be used to draw all these 100 files, no
missing feature! But these 100 files are not made by me. Sorry the
truth: we are living in the world that we needs to be compatible with
other people.