Re: [opensuse] just don't get it: is it SOOO difficult to play mp3? (worked an hour on it)
  • From: Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:19:21 +0800
在 2007-01-26五的 18:11 +0800,Zhang Weiwu写道:
> ask smartly how to use it; people just turn a way if it's not easy to

correct: a way => away
(a real hacke says 's/a way/away/')

> use. They vote by foot, they vote by paying for Windows. By saying
> 'people' I don't mean hackers like you and I.

Yes I knew Windows doesn't play mp3 by default either, but a solution is
truely a few clicks away: they can download iTunes or another hundred
brands of music managing software from the Internet and all of them
plays mp3, a lot of them are for free.

For SuSE: even there are music managing software, and they are avaialbe,
and they are installed, a solution to use them to play mp3 is still not
a few clicks away. How can we imporve this? Can we do something to make
the situation better?