Re: [opensuse] [little survey] who's using...
  • From: "Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y)" <mihamina.rakotomandimby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:08:56 +0100
On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 21:12 -0600, M Harris wrote:
> Do you really want a survey (as in scientific statistical sampling) or
> are you *yet again* trolling for a KDE vs Gnome flame war???

I like learning to develop small programs.
I hate switching distribution for small reasons.
I try to decide what distribution am I going to use for the next 10
years. Then I ask some questions. If I go Qt/KDE on openSuSe, then I
dont want to hear next year: "openSuSe is dropping Qt/KDE support
because of lacking package maintainers". If it must happens, it will,
but I whould have then invest myself in GTK learning more than in Qt.

You see what I mean?