[opensuse] Re: Wireless setup [OT]
  • From: Eberhard Roloff <tuxebi@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 17:01:32 +0100
Hi,
[...]
>> So, has anyone of you some hints what to try next to get connected ?
>> P.S. as far as I know there are no other transmitters in that band
>> (2.4GHz ?) at home.

My next step would be to place my wireless enabled and positvely tested!!!,
working notebook just an inch away from the access point and make this
setting work.

Then slowly, but surely increase the distance and carefully note the point
in time, where the connection fails. Lastly, I would draw my conclusions
and proceed from there.

regards
Eberhard