[opensuse] 10.2 - global add application button to panel?
  • From: Johnny Ernst Nielsen <j_e_n_pub@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 15:17:47 +0100
Greetings.

I have a .desktop file that starts an application.
I need to add it to the panel, in the shape of a button, for all
users, so that the button is the right most thing in the panel.

I am close, but how do I tell the system to put the button to the far
right, as the last item in the panel?

I have defined the button in /etc/opt/kde3/share/config/kickerrc, and
placed it as the last thing in the line that lists the items in the
panel.

The button also shows up in the panel - but right in the middle and on
top af the taskbar applet, so that taskbar buttons (running
applications) run under it.

Best regards :o)

Johnny :o)