Re: [opensuse] Connection Refused Error
  • From: Tom Miller <madprogextrodinr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 01:23:37 -0500
Kenneth Schneider wrote:
On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 22:52 -0500, Tom Miller wrote:
What is the best way to determine which service is stopping the IP request?

Since most of us do not have a working crystal ball could you supply us
with a little more info? What kind of connection were you trying to make
would be a big help.

What id looks like is a permissions issue. So if you can point me to a File Permissions 101 article, that would be helpful. What I really think it will be is an IP permissions issues, which I know will take sometime for me to understand as a newbie.

Let me do some research and I will be back with a more intelligent questions.