[opensuse] How to see what is blocking IP requests?
  • From: Tom Miller <madprogextrodinr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 22:16:05 -0500
I am trying to get Firebird database server running on my computer.

If I try to connect to the server in local mode (doesn't use IP at all), it works fine.

If I then try to connect with IP locally using 127.0.0.1 the connection is actively refused.

I do not have the openSuse firewall active. So I don't have any idea what is blocking it. This is an Xen Guest (DomU), but I am not sure that has anything to do with it.

Thanks for your help.