Re: [opensuse] copying to iPOD Nano
  • From: Hans du Plooy <koffiejunkielistlurker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 22:43:57 +0000
On Thu, 2007-01-11 at 12:25 -0600, Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
How do I use Banshee to rip tracks from a cdrom to an iPOD and have that
> register on the iPOD's menu? I opened Banshee, and it read a CDRom
> source. I clicked on "Import" and it seemed to transfer the material to
> the iPOD. I can also play the saved stuff via Banshee. But, when I
> want to play the music from iPOD Nano, I can't find the entries on the
> iPOD menu.

Did you create the id3 tags for your songs? The iPod reads the tags. I've seen on mine, if I don't have the tags, they don't show up in the menu, but if I select shuffle, they're part of the playlist, they just show up blank on the screen.

Hans