Re: [opensuse] seamonkey 1.1 rpm makers
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:38:20 +0100
jdd wrote:
> Daniel Bauer wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> just wanted to say thanks to those who made the seamonkey 1.1 rpm
>> available for 10.0 in such a short time after publishing of the new
>> version!

Thanks ;-)

> ber aware that seamonkey 1.5 is available, for example as daylybuilt
> from mozilla.

It's _not_ available! SeaMonkey 1.5 is still months away since it will
correspond to Firefox 3.
What you get are experimental builds (which is the same for Firefox 3)
but keep in mind that they are really experimental.

Everybody is free to use them but I won't recommend it for general usage.

Wolfgang