[opensuse] new user - help with Pan Newsreader needed
  • From: Mark Harris <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 23:11:35 -0800
I recently installed openSUSE 10.2. I resolved most of the problems I
encountered, but I can't connect with my news server account with Pan.
The news server says to check the 'authorization required' checkbox in
the Pan news server dialog, which does not exist in my application. I
tried the Pan website, and the checkbox appears in their screenshots.
Unfortunately many of the links on that website are dead.

I'd appreciate any help from users of Pan.

Mark Harris