Re: [opensuse] Linux will never overtake Windows
  • From: "Clark P. Case" <cpcase@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 01:59:03 -0500
Definite Troll,

But I wonder.... if you believe this, why are you so worried that you
would take the time to:

1. Write this tripe (directed at blog author)
2. Read and believe to the point of #3 below
3. Go out of your way to post this to a Linux community site.

And to one that is supposed to be dedicated to reporting errors or
asking for the community to look at a problem and suggest a solution....
Truly weak if you have to fight your "point" this hard....

buh bye...

*Using Linux since 2000 and fully windows free since Feb 2005 and loving
it.

(*Except for the office where I have no desktop/server influence...)