Re: [opensuse] Mouse movement Jerky!
  • From: "John Pierce" <john.j35@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 21:35:40 -0600
Okey dokey!

I placed acpi=force in /boot/grub/menu.lst and the problem has gone
away. Prior to placing that on the kernel options line I had only 1
reference to acpi in /var/log/boot.msg and that had to do with the
BIOS failing the cutoff date.

Now every thing works fine, but I have many references to acpi in the
boot.msg file. But they are in notices about various things being
initialized and those items are referencing the kernel boot line.

Now, for the most inquiring minds, mouse jerky is quite tasty, but you
do have to eat quite a bit more to be fully sated.

John
--
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at
http://counter.li.org