[opensuse] reinitialize yast?
  • From: "Andy Harrison" <aharrison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:39:06 -0500
Is there a way to basically reinstall yast? Ditch all of it's
settings and redo everything?

This is getting really frustrating. The problem I've been struggling
with (http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/2007-01/msg02415.html) is
just getting worse. Now I can no longer go into the yast http_server
control panel because as soon as it tries to read the network
configuration, it just hangs. Not just slow, it's hung. The process
is running away with the cpu and I've left it alone for two hours.

So, is there a way I can take yast back to square one?

--
Andy Harrison