Re: [opensuse] Who is maintaining "BSD-Games" text-games package?
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:58:50 +0100
>>> On 19-01-2007 at 11:30, "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all !
>
> I am openSUSE 10.2 user, that came across very interesting package:
> "bsd-games".
> Now, I like it, and have few ideas on how to extend this, and so, I
> would like to find the maintainers.
> Anyone knows how to find upstream ?
>
> I did RPM query - but no upstream found:
> suser@localhost:~> rpm -qi bsd-games
> Name : bsd-games Relocations: (not
relocatable)
> Version : 2.13 Vendor: SUSE LINUX
> Products GmbH, Nuernberg, Germany
> Release : 386 Build Date: Sun 26 Nov
> 2006 03:55:55 AM IST
> Install Date: Mon 25 Dec 2006 01:21:23 AM IST Build Host:
> berlioz.suse.de
> Group : Amusements/Games/Other Source RPM:
> bsd-games-2.13-386.src.rpm
> Size : 1845622 License: BSD License
and
> BSD-like
> Signature : DSA/SHA1, Sun 26 Nov 2006 04:02:39 AM IST, Key ID
> a84edae89c800aca
> Packager : http://bugs.opensuse.org
> Description :
> This package copies these games into /usr/games: arithmetic, atc,
> backgammon, battlestar, bcd, bog, caesar, canfield, cfscores,
cribbage,
> factor, fish, fortune, hangman, hunt, mille, monop, morse, number,
> paranoia, pom, ppt, primes, rain, robots, sail, snake, snscore,
> teachgammon, trek, wargames, worm, worms, and wump.

Alexey, I hope these infos help you:

#from bsd-games.lsm from the latest available tar.gz of bsd-games#
Begin4
Title: bsd-games
Version: 2.17
Entered-date: 2005-02-18
included: adventure arithmetic atc backgammon banner battlestar
bcd boggle caesar canfield countmail cribbage dab dm factor
fish
fortune gomoku hack hangman hunt mille monop morse number
phantasia
pig pom ppt primes quiz rain random robots sail snake tetris
trek
wargames worm worms wtf wump.
games.tar.gz
Platforms: Requires ncurses (curses/termcap may also work but are
no
longer tested/supported)
Copying-policy: BSD
End