[opensuse] Who is maintaining "BSD-Games" text-games package?
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:30:52 +0200
Hi all !

I am openSUSE 10.2 user, that came across very interesting package: "bsd-games".
Now, I like it, and have few ideas on how to extend this, and so, I
would like to find the maintainers.
Anyone knows how to find upstream ?

I did RPM query - but no upstream found:
suser@localhost:~> rpm -qi bsd-games
Name : bsd-games Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version : 2.13 Vendor: SUSE LINUX
Products GmbH, Nuernberg, Germany
Release : 386 Build Date: Sun 26 Nov
2006 03:55:55 AM IST
Install Date: Mon 25 Dec 2006 01:21:23 AM IST Build Host: berlioz.suse.de
Group : Amusements/Games/Other Source RPM:
bsd-games-2.13-386.src.rpm
Size : 1845622 License: BSD License and BSD-like
Signature : DSA/SHA1, Sun 26 Nov 2006 04:02:39 AM IST, Key ID a84edae89c800aca
Packager : http://bugs.opensuse.org
Description :
This package copies these games into /usr/games: arithmetic, atc,
backgammon, battlestar, bcd, bog, caesar, canfield, cfscores, cribbage,
factor, fish, fortune, hangman, hunt, mille, monop, morse, number,
paranoia, pom, ppt, primes, rain, robots, sail, snake, snscore,
teachgammon, trek, wargames, worm, worms, and wump.