Re: [opensuse] Linux on Mac
  • From: Sunny <sloncho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:19:53 -0600
On 1/18/07, Dennis J. Tuchler <dennis.tuchler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anyone run Linux on a Mac at the same time as running the Mac os?
How did it work? For example, assume you want to run OpenOffice.org for
Linux on a Mac in a window, while at the same time running OSX. Could
you simply switch windows with the mouse?

--
Best regards,

djt

Dennis J. Tuchler
University City, Missouri 63130
--

I haven't done it, but there are virtualization products for this.
Recently I read about VMware creating a Mac version:

Also, parallels can do it:
http://www.parallels.com/en/products/workstation/

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Even the most advanced equipment in the hands of the ignorant is just
a pile of scrap.