Re: [opensuse] Recommended Website Tools
  • From: Sergey Mkrtchyan <crusoe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:12:30 +0400
Kai Ponte wrote:

Since you mention Dreamweaver, I'm assuming you don't know how to use HTML/Javascript/CSS, since Dreamweaver is kinda like FrontPage, AFAIK.

Well, when installing first time, it allows to choose between two modes, either Coder or Designer, pick up coder and that's it. It is also easy to switch from one to another afterwards, and use even them both with splited window.

Notepad++ is another tool for this kind of stuff. I like it even more than Dreamweaver.

Best
Sergey
--
A----T Sergey Mkrtchyan,