Re: [opensuse] backup software for dds3 tape drive
  • From: "Dennis E. Slice" <dslice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:36:34 -0500
Not sure if you're interested or if it's applicable, but years ago when
I was sys-admin-ing, I used a product called Lone-Tar
(http://www.cactus.com) on Solaris/Intel which was really simple,
reliable, and inexpensive. I now have no connection with the Co. -ds

--
Dennis E. Slice
Department of Anthropology