[opensuse] Video rip / conversion : SuSE 10
  • From: Francesco Scaglioni <fgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:30:42 +0000 (GMT)
Hi,

I am banging my head against a wall on this one and any help
much appreciated. DVD::RIP does a wonderful job of ripping
and encoding but I cannot find a way to make it rotate the
outfile.avi by 90 degrees to the right ( a requirement for my
little PMP ). If I load outfile.avi into avidemux then I
can rotate but the soundtrack gets garbled (even if I tell
avidemux to just copy the soundtrack ! ).

Obviously what I would like to achieve is a single config
for dvd::rip that I can reuse.

Any advice much appreciated.

Cheers