Re: [opensuse] submitting a bug report (was: DVD Mount problem)
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 14:26:32 -0600
On 2007-01-15 07:38, James Watkins wrote:
> <snip>
>
> eject command. I guess I should report these as bugs but I haven't done this
> before, could someone let me know what the procedure is?
First, if you have not already done so, create an account at Novell. You
only need one account for all of Novell and opensuse, and with it you
can even edit the wiki pages if you want to :-) Just go to nearly any
opensuse webpage and click on the "create account or log in" button,
which is usually at the top right.

You could then go straight to bugzilla.novell.com, guess how to fill in
a bug report or look at a couple of examples, and create yours, but
these might be helpful:

http://en.opensuse.org/Report_a_Bug
http://en.opensuse.org/Bug_Reporting_FAQ