Re: [opensuse] Moderator - Reply to settings
  • From: Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 21:23:07 -0600
On 01/14/2007 Jos van Kan wrote:
> KMail has a menu entry and keyboard shortcut to reply to the list, So
> has mutt.
> Thunderbird has an extension.

Yeah...........well..............I looked at the site someone sent to
"get" the extension. Looked like half the page was written in Martian.
HOWEVER, I did sort of get something about SuSE 10.2 version of
Thunderbird. AND, as I probably will soon be migrating my everyday use
over to the eMachine that has that installed......... WELL, I guess till
then I will just have to see about remembering to change where the mail
goes. Still got a few bugs to get worked out of the new system. I don't
want to migrate till I have it set up the way I want it, or as close as
I can get it.

--
(o:]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)
Billie Walsh