Re: [opensuse] Moderator - Reply to settings
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 19:33:05 -0600
On 2007-01-14 18:23, Cristian Rodriguez R. wrote:
> Bob Ewart escribió:
>
>> Cristian Rodriguez R. wrote:

>>> This behaviuor is incredible annoying ( especially when thunderbird does
>>> not have **official support** for reply to list)

>> Yes it does. It's an extension called 'Reply in Group'. Follow the
>> installation how to. Click on 'Reply All' to reply to the group. I
>> just did to reply to this message.

> "official support" means included in the default installation of current
> stable version of the product, no third party extensions required.
Based on the fact that this is a feature that was first requested nearly
7 years ago for the mozilla suite, and has only appeared, in a
bastardized form (see my first post in this thread) very recently, you
are asking for something which you will not see, unless you do install
an extension.

Anyone using a mozilla product will simply have to deal with it.