Re: [opensuse] Re: Future of SUSE (at home)
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 15:31:23 -0600
On 2007-01-14 12:11, Mathias Homann wrote:
> <snip>
>
> There are TWO things right now that I still use windows for:
> - playing ragnarök online (since it just doesnt work under wine).

http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iVersionId=928

The reporter installed and ran it in Gentoo, the only additional comment
was "some client version seem to complain about a missing mfc42.dll.
solution: try to get mfc42.dll from a windows xp installation and copy
it to .wine/drive_c/windows/system32. then add a dll override (native
only) for mfc42 using winecfg."

Even WoW seems to install and run, contrary to what my roommate keeps
trying to claim (not that I intend to install it on my system though).