Re: [opensuse] Moderator - Reply to settings
  • From: Peter Bradley <P.Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 21:06:12 +0000
This behaviuor is incredible annoying ( especially when thunderbird does
not have **official support** for reply to list)

Yes it does. It's an extension called 'Reply in Group'. Follow the
installation how to. Click on 'Reply All' to reply to the group. I
just did to reply to this message.

Hmm. When I try to install it (in Thunderbird), it says it cannot be installed because it is not compatible with firefox. I have firefox 2.0

Seems odd.

Peter