Re: [opensuse] vim rpm
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 18:43:01 +0200
On 1/14/07, Andy Harrison <aharrison@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone know where I might be able to get a regular rpm or at
least a spec file for vim that doesn't hassle with splitting it into
different pieces? No clue why it's been chopped up into so many
unnecessary pieces, but it's really annoying and I'm really tired of
having gvim ignore my .vimrc files and vim: modelines... < /grumble

I'm sorry - but please explain more clearly what do you want; maybe I
can help you.
There are ways to know which files go where.

One way is:
rpm -ql vim

Other way is to use UnionFS.