Re: [opensuse] DVD Mount problem
  • From: Stevens <fred00sandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:05:39 -0600
This is the same problem I asked about a few days ago with the same kind of
answers. I would like to hear from anyone who is running 10.2/KDE who also
is able to put in a movie dvd and play it without having to resort to
elaborate mounting gyrations. Ditto for putting in a blank dvd (or cd) and
writing to it. Basically, an automounter that works.

By the way, what happens now that a bug report has been filed? When will we
know that the problem has been fixed? Or will it be, or do we have to wait
until some future release? This "little" problem is a killer.

Fred