Re: [opensuse] How to Clone a whole disk?
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 15:09:47 -0500
On 2007/01/13 12:30 (GMT+0100) Bo apparently typed:

> I've just been lurking so far but
> I would be happy to recieve some help on the topic of how to clone an
> entire disk (with
> partitions and diferent filesystems and all) on a dual boot home systen.
> No servers or anything.

This is what I've been using for everything partition related for over 5
years: http://www.dfsee.com/dfsee/

Not free, but your money gets you free personalized support that is well
worth the money if you screw something up and need to recover.
--
"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
John 10:10 NIV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409