[opensuse] repair of a nearly finished install of 10.2
  • From: <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 20:04:32 +0700 (WIT)
After some hardware problems I installed 10.2 again on an empty
partition.My hardware is at the moment quite shaky and during the final
steps of theinstallation just before the user should have been made my
system froze.Reset helped me out.
My system now does not have a user and stops in konsole. I can
enter root withpassword and may start Yast but the part where groups and users
could be madejust stops the machine. A case of reset.
Would like to repair my machine. Any help is welcome.