[opensuse] Re: OpenOffice 2.1
  • From: Eberhard Roloff <tuxebi@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:15:09 +0100
Carl Hartung wrote:

> On Thu January 11 2007 08:08, Basil Chupin wrote:
>> I've just installed 2.1 in Suse 10.2 without any drama.
>
> Hi Basil,
>
> I've done as you described and my 10.2 OOo menu entries disappeared. I'd
> have thought the included SUSE desktop integration package would've dealt
> with that. How about you?
>
> Carl

Hi Carl,

I did the install from openoffice.org last week and found that my menu now
looks like this:Geeko/Applications/Office/Base+Calc+Writer+Impress+Anything
else.

As I nearly never use the menu, I do not know whether this is "as intended".
If you are missing a level there or want to alter anything else, you can
always right click on the geeko and use the menu editor to adapt it to your
needs.

regards
Eberhard