Re: [opensuse] Microsoft Fixes Four Security Holes
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:18:01 +0100
>>> On 11-01-2007 at 00:13, "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Microsoft Fixes Four Security Holes
>
> Microsoft released three security patches for its prevalent Office
line
> of software and one for the Windows operating system on Tuesday,
fixing
> holes that could let an outsider take control of an unwitting
victim's
> computer. Two of the Office vulnerabilities and the Windows hole
were
> deemed critical, the company's highest threat level.
>
> See the Full Story:
> http://www.technewsworld.com/story/55082.html

Is it only me?

What makes people believe that a reader of the opensuse.org Mailinglist
should be by any means interested in what security holes Microsoft fixes
in their products? Does this affect me as a openSUSE user? I don't think
so.

So please people. Keep this list on the topic of what it is. People
being interested in the MS Products and their failures will subscribe to
a list where such things are discussed and announced. Otherwise the next
one will start to post that a car company is putting a new break system
in his car...

Dominique