[opensuse] No Konqueror crash recovery plugin in kdeaddons package?
  • From: Ian <no-spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:24:38 +1030
I've been trying to get the Konqueror crash recovery tool (where you click on
Tool, Crashes and you can re-load all the windows you had open when konqui
crashed - which I find very useful), installed on my Suse10.2 system.

My understanding was that this feature should be part of kde3addons (though
I'm not have much success Googling for info on it - guess I'm not using the
right terminology). Anyway, I have kdeaddons-konqueror 3.5.5-5.1 installed as
well as kdeaddons-kate & kdeaddons-kicker installed, as well as any other kde
package that looks like it might contain the crash tool, but it's not there.

I have the opensuse, oss, guru & packman repositories selected in yast.

Can anyone tell me if it's supposed to be in that package or some other one? I
find it a very useful feature!

Cheers,
--
Ian