[opensuse] Help with spamassassin -- Sandy??
Sandy!

I am now trying to incorporate spamassassin into my anti-spam arsenal. I am finding a dearth of information. usr/share/doc/packages/spamassassin is not much help. I have spamd up and running. I am confused by the reference to creating a .procmailrc in my home directory mentioned on the apache.spamassassin.org site and need a little help. Do you, or anyone for that matter, have a good link or some quick advise on getting this set up?

I'll keep looking, but if you have a cheat-sheet, I'd be grateful for the help.

Thanks

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
510 Ochiltree Street