[opensuse] Excellent news: Looking Glass 3D article entered Lessons for Lizards
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 22:56:17 +0200
Hi susers !

I have great news: after experimenting for several days with Project
Looking Glass 3D on my home desktop, I decided to write an article
about this technology - about it's installation, coverage of 3D
Desktop and navigation in 3D space, I also included a good amount of
info, nice screenshots, external links, and much more.

I just commited this article into "Lessons for Lizards", a
documentation set for openSUSE Linux. So check it out !

(please: someone- update the web version of it - so normal users won't
need to deal with subversion to read that)

Enjoy !

-Alexey Eremenko. 9.1.2006.