Re: [opensuse] encrypted usb disk under linux how-to]
  • From: "George Stoianov" <gstoyanoff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 14:53:51 -0500
On 1/9/07, Dennis E. Slice <dslice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oops, I replied directly to the sender. I meant to post the following to
the list...

I just went through this. See the relevant sections at:

http://en.opensuse.org/SUSE_Security_Lockdown_-_Hardening_Your_Linux_System

and the discussion of mounting encrypted USB drives under the subject:

"encrypted usb drives - fixed mount points"

on this list. The latter shows how to use device IDs to consistently
mount a particular drive on a specific directory.

Best, ds

Thanks much appreciated!

--
Dennis E. Slice