Re: [opensuse] USB joystick
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 04:33:43 +0100
On Monday 08 January 2007 04:26, J. Scott Thayer M.D. wrote:
> An interesting question. In the case of other things plugged into a USB
> port there is usually some indication that the computer has seen it. I
> would also think that there would be some mechanism to test the operation
> of this peripheral. What did you read on the net?

It's more what I didn't read. I read about compiling the kernel, and making
sure the device nodes where there, but I didn't read about a need to
configure it.

If you go to KDE's control center, in the peripherals section there is an
entry "joystick" where you should be able to test if it works or not