Re: [opensuse] How about integrating real 3D desktop - Looking Glass into openSUSE ?
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 01:19:30 +0200
As soon as we have 3D monitors available it may become worthwhile.

Given that we don't have such hardware, how can one call one 2D
representation of 3D any more "REAL" than the next?

Good point. Anyways - it feels much more realistic than XGL/Compiz
combo. More future-oriented. It's both eye-candy and can improve a
real work - for example easier to look photos.