[opensuse] Re: test of sending to list using TEXT not HTML
  • From: Stevens <fred00sandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:37:07 -0600
In the words of Bugs Bunny: "What's all the hubbub, huh, Bub?"

I use kmail, have it configured with html turned off. When someone sends
me html email -- there are several, most are Windows users who are
totally clueless -- anyway, when the emails come in, kmail prepends a
message that asks if I want to see the nasty-looking gobblygook in html
format. If I know who sent it or if I don't see any problems, I click
"ok" and then I see the email in html format.

No muss, no fuss. If I want to send it along to someone else, I
cut-n-paste the relevant parts to a composer pane and send it out as
plain text email.

Fred