[opensuse] Question for iPod users out there!
  • From: Jorge Fábregas <jfabregas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 23:25:52 -0400
Hello there,

I'm planning to buy an ipod and after googling for "linux+ ipod" I think I'm
going to use GTKpod. I have a question though...

Assuming my iPod is already formatted with FAT32, isn't it just a matter of
mounting the ipod and copy my mp3's to some specific folder on the "mounted
drive"? Why do I need an app? I initially thought that the ipod (Nano 2G in
this case) wasn't perceived as an "USB mass storage device" but I'm confused
now :(

Your comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jorge