Re: [opensuse] SUSE repository
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 20:46:48 +0100 (CET)

The Tuesday 2007-01-02 at 19:50 +0100, Istvan Gabor wrote:

> So how can I make sure that only those packages will be
> installed from the repository that don't exist on the DVD?

In 10.1 it depended on the order the repos were defined: those at the top
were consulted first. However, if a newer version existed at a lower repo,
that newer one would be used. There was a button to move each repo up or
down.

You can manually change where each package will be installed from under
the "versions" tab for each package.

- --
Cheers,
Carlos E. R.