Re: [opensuse] SUSE repository
  • From: Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 19:50:36 +0100 (CET)
Hello all:

I've got also a question related to the DVD install source and
opensuse 10.2 repository.
Fact: The SUSE repository has more packages than the DVD
(either downloadable iso or commercial double-layer).

So it is advisable to add the repository to the install sources
beside the DVD or instead of the DVD. But for me and I think
for many others installing from the DVD is still much faster
than from the net.
So how can I make sure that only those packages will be
installed from the repository that don't exist on the DVD?

Thanks,
IG