Re: [opensuse] Asus M2N SLI
  • From: BandiPat <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 09:45:14 -0500
On Monday 01 January 2007 07:59, Thomas Hertweck wrote:
> BandiPat wrote:
> > [...]
> > Nobody has to bait you Ran, you manage to slip the noose around
> > your head all by yourself. We watch, we read, we laugh at you
> > falling face first into the mud you make for others. You never
> > seem to learn though and really with so many failures on your part,
> > it would seem some knowledge would be gained along the way.
>
> Frankly, I am laughing at you, not at Randall. Remember the old
> thread on opensuse?
> http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/2006-10/msg00352.html You've
> already tried Asus-bashing at that time - it's a good sign that many
> people don't believe you and oppose your position!
>
> Th.
=========

Tom,
I was curious when you thought you might have to lend your typing to
this thread. Are you and Randy joined at the hip or something. You
seem to suffer from the same maladies that he does. You seem to like
to attack rather than add anything useful. If you have something to
add to the actual thread, then I'm sure others would be interested in
reading, but if as you did in the other thread you mention, only feel
the need to attack, then back away from your keyboard now..

bye