Re: [opensuse] Cant setup up repos
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 23:28:23 -0500
Curtis Rey wrote:

[snip]

Opps! typo in email post. It is and was indeed the above you posted, I just mistyped. Eitherway. I did a "mv .kde kde-bkup" and then transferred my files for such things as kmail/kontact, etc. When I updated to 10.2 (as well as other version) I have sequestered my /home/* and /usr/local directories on their own partition (so as not to format/overwrite those directories). Therefore, some of the config files that remain in the .kde directory are old and from previous kde version. Though many may get updated that's not always the case. I then updated some kde rpms and that's when my problems started.
Now my mail and book marks are saved and my desktop is nice and crisp and snappy.

Told ya you'd like it! So there. ;)

Happy New Year buddy!

Fred