Re: [opensuse] Routing Question
  • From: Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 15:02:49 -0600
I think I saw where the previous problem was solved so now I have a
network/routing question(s).

First: Suse 10.1
Second: We have two high speed ISP's. Two Routers. Possibility of two
networks.
Third: I want to install another network card and plug in the secondary
network.

Question(s):
1) Do I need to set up the router of the secondary with a different
subnet etc.?
I assume I will have to do something like the primary router uses
198.168.0.1 as its base and the secondary use something like 197.168.0.1.

2) Do I need different network names?
Like MSHOME, the default Windows name on one, and TUXNET on the other.

3) Anything else I should know?

--
(o:]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)
Billie Walsh