[opensuse] sound....
  • From: Michael Comperchio <michael.comperchio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:27:37 -0500
Happy New Year !!!

I was wondering if anyone might have an idea what could cause the sound output
jacks on my laptop to stop working.... The internal speakers work fine, but
really s***k for listening to music while I'm coding... The jacks did work at
one time, but after upgrading to 10.2, they seem to have stopped.

The maching is an HP dv2120us, Turon 64x2, 1 gig ram, 120 gig hd, NVIDIA
graphix (and everything else it seems). I'm using NDISWRAPPER to make the
wireless work, SuSE 10.2 - 86_64. The machine & OS work great other than
that.....oh yeh, except that I haven't yet got the built in Camera
working.... any suggestions on that would be greatly appreciated...

thanks
Michael