Re: [opensuse] NetZero
  • From: Tom Patton <thpnalb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 23:48:41 -0700
On Sun, 2006-12-31 at 12:11 +0800, Art Fore wrote:
> She is in Albuquerque.
>
> Does anyone have any of the setup info for NetZero such as DNS servers
> for the dial on demand setting in the modem setup, or any other setups
> such as for email pop and smtp servers, etc. Any info would be much
> appreciated.
>
> Art

Art, I haven't delt with net0, I usually suggest peoplepc as an
inexpensive dial-up, and it is fast and reliable, and without all the
popup ads.

But I'd imagine net0 has a sign-up number she can call and get help with
the numbers you need. They do show 3 access numbers in Abq (that's
where I am, BTW), and their tech # 1-800-418-5866.

I'm replying tho to suggest that you first get it working manually in
kinternet before you then add the "dial-on-demand" feature.

Tom in NM
SuSE10.2, Thinkpad, Evolution on KDE (so far so good!)