Re: [opensuse] Getting rid of "Marching Penguins"
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 15:56:58 +1100
Benjamin Rosenberg wrote:
On Dec 30, 2006, at 10:32 PM, Ken Jennings wrote:
...but for my own system I'd like to see the glitz more often. If there a way
to explicitly turn on the Christmas display? I looked in my /boot and there
are no *.xpm or *.xpm.gz files per the previously posted web page
directions. Where does SuSE keep the Christmas boot screen?

Ken,

I screwed up in that previous post. Please visit this link to get instructions for the boot splash. Sorry about that. :)

Right, well, you go and stand in the corner for an hour young man! That should teach you to mislead people on such a critical matter!

:-)

Cheers.