Re: [opensuse] Mail from FireFox.
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 22:54:53 -0500
Randall R Schulz wrote:
On Saturday 30 December 2006 18:41, Fred A. Miller wrote:

Randall R Schulz wrote:

On Saturday 30 December 2006 17:39, Fred A. Miller wrote:

'Too bad the 'Bloze version(s) don't work like that. ;)

A) It (they) does (do).
B) Why do we care?

A) NO, they dont't!
B) I care! Like now - I'm on a site and stuck with Portable
Thunderbird. I'd like FireFox to use it!!

Excuse me?

A) Windows Firefox has the same about:config preferences mechanism that the Linux version does.

B) This is a Linux list. Our concern about Windows is at best tangential.

Furthermore, your statement: "I'm on a site and stuck with Portable Thunderbird. I'd like FireFox to use it" is a complete nonsequitur. We're talking about linking Firefox (on SuSE Linux) to KMail. Thunderbird is neither here nor there.

Quit being an ass. I asked because I wanted the answer primarily for SUSE systems....mine and others. I made the comment about the 'Bloze version of FF simply because of sites where I HAVE to use their equipment, I use Portable FF and Thunderbird on a USB MEM stick. And, NO, it DOESN'T work.

Fred